We have actually been really busy the past month. A few weeks ago, my friend Laura invited us to her family's river house in Garner. We have been there once before and it's amazing. Her family is so sweet to open it up to us. We went to celebrate Laura and Haley's birthday and we floated the river, played some games, made a great family style meal, sang kareoke, watched the stars, and had inner tube races. We are so blessed with our friends because we are all so easily entertained and just love spending quality time together. Too bad we don't live closer. Then Matt and I went up to Dallas to watch the A's play the Rangers with his family. It was so good seeing Missy, Cliff, and Brady! We also went to a game with Matt's college roommates and its always an adventure with those boys. We can't wait for off-season!! Last night, my wonderful husband stayed at home and fell asleep early while I went for a girls night out with my Woodlands girls. Everytime we get together, it's like no time has passed. We have all been good friends since high school and just keep getting closer. We went to dinner at Macaronni's and then grabbed a bottle of wine and sat outside the Pavillion to listen to the John Mayer concert and catch up. Such a great night.
And finally, today I gave Matt a haircut! My Grandmom taught me how to do it but I struggled at first with her helping me. I was too scared to really cut anything. Matt really wants me to learn because it's not that hard (apparently) and it would save us some money! So I took it on by myself today and it actually went decently! See picture below :)
Matt's haircut!!
My girls night out with the woodlands crew
At the Riverhouse in Garner to celebrate Laura and Haley's birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment