Matt and I have had an exciting week! But the best part of all was Haley and Kyle's Engagement on Thursday!!!! We are so happy for them and so blessed to be a part of it. Kyle surprised Haley on Thursday- came and spent the night with Matt and I on Wednesday (our first slumber party at our apartment!)- and he headed to Austin. He surprised Haley when she got home from work with the apartment set up with candles, rose petals, and a bookshelf he put together- and then popped the question. Then they went to dinner and little did Haley know but we had traveled to Austin for the night to surprise her! It was so great to be there for them. We had a nice little get together with friends and it was a great time to celebrate. God is good and I'm so happy he has brought these two together.
Now it's time to get excited for Lindsey's wedding coming up on New Year's Day! I love it.
the happy newly engaged couple
the ring
abbey and danielle came
the girls and all Haley's Chrismas decor
the original fancy nancies... all engaged/married now
No comments:
Post a Comment